Get back to your favorite activities fast with our new tendon repair outpatient procedure.
Joint or muscle pain is a harsh intrusion into our daily lives. If you have suffered from chronic tendon pain for three months or more, we may have a quick and simple tendon repair solution that is right for you! Tendon pain has many names. These include swimmer’s shoulder, tennis or golfer’s elbow, runner’s or jumper’s knee, achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis.
If you have tried physical therapy, cortisone injections, or medication and are still suffering from tendon pain, please talk to us. Our tendon repair is an outpatient procedure. Performed by Dr. John Bartsch, our tenon repair can definitively treat your chronic tendon pain without open surgery and with a significantly shorter recovery time.
The advantages of our tendon repair procedure:
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure. In fact, you’ll walk out with just an adhesive bandage on the treated area.
- Most procedures are completed within 20 minutes or less.
- Most patients can expect full recovery in about six weeks, an approximately 66% quicker recovery time compared to open surgery.
- Local anesthesia is administered, eliminating any potential risks associated with general anesthesia.
- Covered by most insurance
Call 513.354.3700 today to schedule your tendon repair procedure consultation with Dr. John Bartsch.